Annual RV Camping
The Heritage Lake Campground & RV Park is now offering yearly / Annual RV Camping sites. Looking to leave your RV year-round? No Problem! Enjoy your RV all year long, looking to relax during the beautiful summer season, yet like to roast wieners, and do ice-fishing in the winter? Enjoy your new home away from home all year round!
We offer full access yearly RV sites so you can combine your summer getaway fun and RV storage all into one!
Contact us for more information!
Working On a Job-site or Facility and need short or long-term camping site?
The Heritage Lake Campground & RV Park is within close driving distance to many surrounding towns and cities. This makes parking your RV and staying with us an ideal solution for your accommodations whether you are in the area for work or pleasure.
Nearby Towns & Cities
Morinville (3 Minutes)
Legal (15 Minutes)
Sherwood Park (35 Minutes)
Fort Saskatchewan & Redwater (30+ Minutes)
St. Albert (20 Minutes)
Edmonton (Northeast - 20 Minutes)
Gibbons (23 Minutes)
Stony Plain (40 Minutes)
Spruce Grove (36 Minutes)
Nisku (54 Minutes)
Leduc (60 Minutes)
Nearby Entertainment & Access
- Goose Hummock Golf Resort (22 Minutes)
- Fort in View of Golf Course (25 Minutes)
- West Edmonton Mall (35 Minutes)
- Edmonton International Airport (52 Minutes)
- Anthony Henday Drive (21 Minutes)
- Edmonton River Valley (37 Minutes)
- Edmonton Queen River Boat (42 Minutes)
- Fort Edmonton Park (40 Minutes)
Nearby Energy and Industrial Facilities
- Industrial Heartland (45 Minutes)
- North West Redwater Partnership (43 Minutes)
- Shell Scottford Refinery (45 Minutes)
- Williams Energy (31 Minutes)
- Evonik Degussa (31 Minutes)
- Dow Chemical (36 Minutes)
- Sherritt International Corporation (34 Minutes)
- Acheson Industrial Park (35 Minutes)